The benefits of Pixel Laser Skin Resurfacing are significant and visible; it’s a way of giving skin a second chance, a fresh start.
Pixel helps reverse sun damage, reduce scar depth and wrinkles, rejuvenate skin and induce collagen production at the deepest layers. While improvement is noticeable after each treatment, improvement will continue to manifest for about 6 months after each treatment as skin “heals” from the inside out with laser treatments.
- Pixel Laser Skin Resurfacing is safe for all skin types. Minimal downtime. Minimal risks.
- Pixel laser treatments are not limited to the face; almost any area below the chin may be treated, with the most popular areas being the neck, chest, hands.
- 4-5 consecutive treatments, spaced 4 weeks apart, are recommended for total skin resurfacing.
- 1-2 yearly treatments are recommended to maintain great skin quality.
- Additional spot treatments may be necessary for scars, stretch marks, deeper lines and wrinkles.
- ClearLift Skin Tightening treatments can be performed with Pixel treatments to enhance results, oftentimes reducing the total number of treatments to achieve the same results as a full course of Pixel alone.
How it works
With each treatment, approximately 20% of the entire surface of the skin is treated. Scattered microscopic tunnels are vaporized to a pre-programmed, controlled depth. Each “tunnel” is surrounded by healthy, untreated tissue, allowing for rapid healing, revving up the collagen remodeling process, tightening skin, and improving texture.
Before & After photos: http://www.almalasers.com/us/harmony_photos.jsp