IMPORTANT COVID-19 UPDATE:
Scroll down to Appointment Checklist
Due to high demand for gift certificates during the holiday season, please call the office to purchase: (210) 224-1034
The last day to purchase gift certificates for Christmas is Monday, 21 December, 2020.
This is the time of year we reflect on all the wonderful people and experiences we’ve had.
Thank you for your gifts of confidence, support, smiles, laughter and friendship.
Wishing you and your families great health, lots of love and whatever brings you JOY!
With love from all of us – Allison, Tamara, Lisa, Anita, Wezy, Tina, Annette and Brenda
- You must wear a scarf or mask.
- Come alone if possible.
- We will take your temperature when you check in.
- Bring as few items into the office as possible – no extra bags, jackets, etc. EXCEPTION: Personal blankets are allowed for patients having aesthetic treatments such as DiamondGlow, Secret RF, SkinPen, Pixel Resurfacing, etc.
- Do not touch any doors, knobs or countertops if possible. We will open and close doors for you.
- If you have any flu-like symptoms, please call to reschedule your appointment.
- You MUST activate your Brilliant Distinctions points BEFORE you come into the office. We can no longer activate them for you.
- We also are happy to help you with products or any questions you may have over the phone.
with Dr. Stocker
Virtual and phone appointments for medical skin issues and prescription refills are easy and convenient with the expanded use of telemedicine by the Texas Medical Board.
Of course, quality photos are important for accurate assessment and diagnosis. Check out DERMPICS for super easy tips on how to take the best photos for your virtual visit.
To schedule, just give us a call (210) 224-1034.
Consultations are complimentary.
No pressure, just information about the best options for your cosmetic concerns.
Call to schedule – (210) 224-1034