IMPORTANT COVID-19 UPDATE:
Scroll down to Appointment Checklist
Spring is a time of renewal and fresh starts – sort of a medial New Year, but with flowers, warm, breezy weather and lots of cleaning.
Shed the dead and deeply nourish the roots with these treatments
4 for $500
Chemical Peel Package
4 for $400
excludes TCA CROSS, VI Peels , Body Peels
15% Off All Dermal Fillers
Looking good and feeling good go hand in hand, and one of the quickest, most predictable ways of getting to this happy place is with dermal fillers.
Botox Neck Lift $360
Of course, rejuvenation efforts cannot stop at the jawline. The contrast between a pampered face and neglected neck is usually obvious, making both look worse for wear.
20% Epionce Renewal Cream + Lotions
Renew and fortify with Epionce Renewals
Epionce Renewal products improve skin radiance and clarity to reveal smoother, healthier, younger looking skin.
- You must wear a scarf or mask.
- Come alone if possible.
- We will take your temperature when you check in.
- Bring as few items into the office as possible – no extra bags, jackets, etc. EXCEPTION: Personal blankets are allowed for patients having aesthetic treatments such as DiamondGlow, Secret RF, SkinPen, Pixel Resurfacing, etc.
- Do not touch any doors, knobs or countertops if possible. We will open and close doors for you.
- If you have any flu-like symptoms, please call to reschedule your appointment.
- We also are happy to help you with products or any questions you may have over the phone.
with Dr. Stocker
Virtual and phone appointments for medical skin issues and prescription refills are easy and convenient with the expanded use of telemedicine by the Texas Medical Board.
Of course, quality photos are important for accurate assessment and diagnosis. Check out DERMPICS for super easy tips on how to take the best photos for your virtual visit.
To schedule, just give us a call (210) 224-1034.
Consultations are complimentary.
No pressure, just information about the best options for your cosmetic concerns.
Call to schedule – (210) 224-1034