IMPORTANT COVID-19 UPDATE:
Scroll down to Appointment Checklist
It is always time for giving thanks:
For beauty and abundance, for family and friends, old and new, for the gift of each day and the chance to make a difference, we are truly thankful.
Turkey Neck Special
25% Off truSculpt 3D + Kybella
Not limited to the neck, Kybella and truSculpt permanently reduce fat pads, large and small, from jowls to knees.
Unlike most all other fat reducing procedures, including liposuction and cryolipolysis (fat freezing), skin retraction and tightening are by-products of truSculpt + Kybella.
- You must wear a scarf or mask.
- Come alone if possible.
- We will take your temperature when you check in.
- Bring as few items into the office as possible – no extra bags, jackets, etc. EXCEPTION: Personal blankets are allowed for patients having aesthetic treatments such as DiamondGlow, Secret RF, SkinPen, Pixel Resurfacing, etc.
- Do not touch any doors, knobs or countertops if possible. We will open and close doors for you.
- If you have any flu-like symptoms, please call to reschedule your appointment.
- You MUST activate your Brilliant Distinctions points BEFORE you come into the office. We can no longer activate them for you.
- We also are happy to help you with products or any questions you may have over the phone.
with Dr. Stocker
Virtual and phone appointments for medical skin issues and prescription refills are easy and convenient with the expanded use of telemedicine by the Texas Medical Board.
Of course, quality photos are important for accurate assessment and diagnosis. Check out DERMPICS for super easy tips on how to take the best photos for your virtual visit.
To schedule, just give us a call (210) 224-1034.
Consultations are complimentary.
No pressure, just information about the best options for your cosmetic concerns.
Call to schedule – (210) 224-1034